- Fall-themed photo opportunities
- Fresh produce stand
- Festive drinks & food
- Mini-dance class for all ages, taught by Anthony Greatness Cotton
- Kids crafts
- Goodie bags
- and more!
This event was created to keep you and your family safe. Only 20 people total are granted admission per hour into our 5,000 square foot space, with thorough cleaning in between sessions. Masks and temp checks required. If you are sick, please stay home!
- Thursday, Oct. 1; 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 2; 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 3; 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 4, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Adults: $10 | Kids (age 1+): $7
By purchasing a ticket for this event, you’re supporting our nonprofit. Thanks for helping us continue our mission helping people reduce stress, heal trauma, and create connection using movement, meditation, art, and technology.