Mindful Writing Online Series: Reflections of the Soul
- July 29
- August 5
- August 12
- August 19
Writing skills are not important for this experience, so even if you have not written anything for a very long time, this is for you.
- increase your self-awareness
- begin to enrich and/or heal yourself
- discover another way to connect with the spiritual aspect of who you are
- start to recognize patterns in your life experiences and choose to make changes if you like
- have an opportunity to share your writing (but only if you choose to – never any pressure here)
Through the process of free-flow writing you will delve into your core-self to reflect and express what surfaces. You will be offered optional writing prompts to use between the Zoom calls if you chose to do so.
The full cost of this series is $100. All of our courses are offered on a sliding scale basis. To pay the full $100, just check out without adding a discount code. Thank you for your support of your community.
If you are in need, please pick an option below and enter discount code of your choice:
- Use discount code SHYFT30 for 30%, (bringing your price to $70)
- Use discount code SHYFT50 for 50%, (bringing your price to $50)
Every series and workshop we teach at SHYFT is eligible for full scholarship. If you need a full scholarship, please contact email@example.com for assistance in registering.
About the Instructor
Sharon Fleming, M.Ed. is an adult education specialist with over thirty years’ experience teaching in college classrooms. Her lifelong interest in helping people identify their self-worth and limitless potential has led her to design and facilitate numerous workshops to encourage personal growth. Her courses and workshops always include a component of reflective writing because she believes this is a beneficial process bringing us closer to an awareness of who we are and what we should be doing with our lives. She currently teaches psychology in community colleges in Denver, CO and is a certified life coach assisting individuals in their pursuit to move forward in their lives.